Give back to our community in the most meaningful of ways — with your time.
We look for individuals who have the knowledge, experience and passion to enable us to achieve our mission, vision and values. The Fort McMurray Boys & Girls Club (FMBGC) fosters an inclusive environment that encourages individuals to work together to achieve the goals of our organization. The people who work and volunteer for FMBGC are committed to continually enhancing the quality of services we provide the children, youth and families we serve.
Here are just a few of the endless benefits you can expect from becoming a part of our team:
- A smile on a child’s face when you walk in the door
- The life-long connections you make with staff and volunteers
- The pride of belonging to a passionate and dedicated organization
- The sense of fulfillment that comes with giving back to the community
- Full references to add to your list of experience
Current Volunteer Opportunities
FMBGC is currently looking for a volunteer to join our Board of Directors in a Secretary position.
To apply, fill out the Volunteer Application below and select “Board of Directors” under the “Areas of Interest” section.
Resume and criminal record check is required.